Welcome to your monthly Pudgy recap! As promised, we’ll continue to provide monthly updates for penguins who were staying warm in their Igloos. Here’s your October recap!
In the midst of a bear market, and coming off of our developments in Web3 in September, October was a big month for internally building and teeing up high-level initiatives to post in the months to come. In October, we saw notable members of our community rise up and create sub-groups that we support, and we also accelerated our community-level initiatives to better support The Huddle. Let’s travel across the Pudgy Universe and look at everything we accomplished in October.
Community Activation & Empowerment
In October, we saw a lot of communities pushing forward the Pudgy Penguins IP in their own way, all while raising awareness about and supporting their subcommunities. Pengu Princesses are a great example of this. An all-female lead subsection of the Pudgy Penguins community started in October and took Twitter by storm. Pushing forward the female presence in Web3 was much needed, and we can’t wait to work with our subcommunities to better understand what they need from the Pudgy Penguins team and how we can help accelerate them.
Chillin' with Pudgy Penguins
Talk shows have always been something we have wanted to do since the beginning, and we found the perfect opportunity to do so. Our amazing community team, which includes Berko, TheChild, Moose, ActuallyAgents, and PPMcghee, took it upon themselves to start our weekly talk show called Chillin’ with Pudgy Penguins and it has overall been a massive success. The two episodes thus far have featured Alex Svanevik and Jonathan Mann. This talk show aims at providing overall insight into the Web3 space in combination with fun guests that provide value. We encourage all of you to listen in every Monday at 8PM EST.
If you’re not there live, the episodes are also on Spotify.
Other Happenings in October
- The Pudgy Penguins continue to crush social activity.
- We hit 500,000,000 views on the official Pudgy Penguins Giphy
- @techinasia published an article about the Pudgys.
- The Pudgy marketing team is putting their foot on the gas to create more wholesome content on Instagram and TikTok to spread the Pudgy vibes.
- Pudgy's official subreddit is online at r/PudgyPenguins.
- We hosted a Halloween contest.
- We posted sneak peeks of the Pudgy AR filters.
- A partnership with @HELIX_Metaverse was announced.
- We appeared on various podcasts this month: Ngmi_podcast, Mario Nawfal, and Benzinga.
- We release various AR filters for you all to use, check out a video of them in use here.
To close off this recap, we want to thank our community for building within The Huddle and empowering each other. Like we say in every recap, our community is a big part of why we are where we are.
As we continue on this journey of building the fastest growing IP brand in Web3, we are grateful that you are all on this ride with us. The Pudgy Penguins are different from the rest, and we will build, we will innovate, and we will excel.