Welcome to your monthly recap. As always, we'll continue to update you guys on the latest developments and happenings around the igloo. Let's jump right into our November 2023 recap.
Pudgy Toys Updates
New Walmart SKU
Initially shown in the UK, the Blind Boxes, which contain one of the six clip-on plushies, are now also available at Walmart. These boxes have their own dedicated stand in a separate store location from the other Pudgy Toys.
Cyber Monday Celebrity Box
We launched a Walmart-exclusive bundle box, the Celebrity Box, which is a bundle of the clip-on, the huggable plush, the igloo, and the action figure.
We were also featured on Walmart's home page.
Pudgy Toys are now available in Hot Topic, in Toys R Us Canada, and in Smyths Toy Store in Ireland as well.
Social Media Growth
This month, we reached some major social media growth milestones, namely 1 million followers on Instagram, and 10 billion views on Giphy. After continuously grinding and creating content for the past year and a half, we're very proud of these accomplishments. That said, we're not planning on slowing down any time soon.
Speaking of brand awareness, our very own Luca Netz appeared on a number of TV news and morning shows to spread the word about Pudgy Penguins.
We added a dedicated forum within our Discord to feature and highlight all sorts of community-made initiatives. With this forum, we aim to increase exposure to those creations and highlight the best examples of IP utilization.
Just this month, there were a number of new community-made products, such as plushies, toys, books, and artworks, that were created based on their respective Pudgy NFTs. The opportunity to create things with your Pudgy NFTs is not to be overlooked. Combine an incredibly powerful IP with a supportive and passionate community, and there's no limit to what you can achieve. Explore the Create forum within our Discord to learn more and join the discussions.
- Chasten's toy drive
- The Late Late Toy Show, which was viewed by over 1.7 million people live, had a bunch of Pudgy Toys on set. Huge thanks to DrFi
- PudgyFitness ran a pushup challenge
- Our November MVPs are: Kent, Vincent, Frenchimama, and Yvette
- Pengu Fest Hong Kong - Recap | Photos Folder
- Pudgys had the most-viewed booth at Thailand Blockchain Week
- Watch the Pudgy Asia Tour Part 1 video
- PudgyRadio recapped an amazing year
- Pudgy Japan booth at TOSHIMA STREET FES 2023
- Chillin Pod started trying out streaming on Twitter. Tune in every Tuesday at 8PM EST.
- PudgyKorea went on a university tour
- We've updated the Pudgy Memes archive for your convenience; bookmark it and have fun with them!
- We released the long-awaited, limited edition Varsity Jacket
- A number of Pudgy TikTok filters went viral
- Pavil’s graffiti
- Pudgy Fitness merch
- StoopidPenguin doodles
- Tom the Barista in World Coffee Challenge Spain
- Bdazle’s tattoo
- Sticker packs by Smileclub
- Coloring page by Pengu Princesses
November was a big month for us. From rolling out more products in partnership with Walmart, to achieving major milestones in social media growth, to incredible community activities and creations. At the end of the month, we've also had an influx of newcomers who were interested in learning more about Pudgy Penguins, and it's been incredibly endearing to see our community help onboard and educate so many new people.
We're already planning out our goals for 2024, which is right around the corner, and we can't wait to show you what we have in store.
As we continue on this journey of building the fastest-growing IP brand in Web3, we are grateful that you are all on this ride with us. The Pudgy Penguins are different from the rest, and we will build, we will innovate, and we will excel.